The key highlights are :
- Config projects improvements to allow more customisation and easier to use with VCS.
- The UI Widgets Page allows the ability to create widgets that are backed by data from custom endpoints.
- New UI ‘Component Search’ page that allows you to search an Elasticsearch index containing all our Interlok components.
- New management component that can start and stop an external process on Interlok JVM start-up
- New optional component ‘interlok-json-streaming’ that lets you perform streaming operations on JSON
- Services JsonMapInsert and Upsert now support expression based table names
- New optional component ‘interlok-kie’ that is an upgraded replacement for ‘interlok-drools’
- Improved Interceptor that publishes the last timeslice
You can use variables properties inheritance directly within the UI:
Configuration of x-includes directory structure:
Improved configuration of the variable properties naming:
Add a custom widgets to the Widgets Page (part one):
Add a custom widgets to the Widgets Page (part two):
A custom widget on the Widgets Page:
All the different custom widgets added to the Widgets Page:
The UI Component Search: