Interlok 3.8.3 has reached GA. It is now available for download.
The key highlights are :
- Config projects continued improvements: xpath validation for variables; variable token selectors now available on lists and KeyValuePairSets; outputted files now retain order where possible and properties retain users comments, making it easier to work with vcs.
- Component Search improvements include added pagination to the results page and style improvements
- There is a new UI user-preference flag “enable technical preview features” for users who want our UI beta features
- New “rest” management component that replaces interlok-restful-services
- Added JMS 2.0 support
- Improved performance for very large JSON->XML and XML->JSON transformations
- Support added for interlok-aws to enable withEndpointConfiguration for use with custom endpoints
- JdbcDataQueryService improvements allow you to have dynamic column translators
- JdbcDataCaptureService will now give you the number of rows updated
- Actional Interceptor now supports nested services, such as splitters.
The formal change log can be found here. Or you can check the usual sway presentation
Config projects - xpath validation for variables:
Config projects - xpath validation for variables with failues:
Config projects - token selector on key value pair sets:
Component Search - examples:
New UI User Preference: