The key highlights are :
- The UI Config page has had many improvements including:
- The validation process now produces warnings for deprecated usage.
- The settings editor now has a 3 way toggle for viewing different levels of settings (normal, advanced and rare settings) making is easier to configure components.
- The service testing features now support testing with ‘MIME’ encoded messages.
- The UI Component Search has been improved to return more accurate results.
- A new exciting UI Page, the Interlok Profiler is now available (you need to enable technical preview features), allowing you analysis runtime performance metrics.
- New services to provide PGP encryption, decryption, signing, and verification (interlok-pgp).
- FtpConsumers now support a range of FileFilters, including filters that aren’t just ‘name based’.
- Interlok now supports JMS 2.0 asynchronous producers with XA transactions.
- New simplified cache services that are simpler to configure and avoid XML bloat.
- HikariCP is now supported as an implementation for Pooled JDBC Connections.
- New alterative authentication schemes for AWS.
- In the interlok-aws-s3 component, the S3 List Operation now supports styles.
Config projects - deprecated validation:
Config projects - view normal, advanced and rare settings: