- The UI Optional Component Page has had many improvements, including:
- a reworked details modal that has had lots of new help text added to make things clearer
- integration of project readme documents into the details window
- more filtering options added, for better filtering of deprecated and licensed components
- The UI Service Tester Page has had many improvements, including:
- A run option has been added to the test item that will run all its test cases.
- When adding a new Test the Default Config File Source is now selected by default.
- Improved the naming of tests when importing from existing config
- The UI User Preference ‘Always attempt to load the active adapter’ has now been set to false by default as we continue to promote the use of project based configuration.
- Interlok Runtime improvements include:
- Added support for the Interlok to use the Prometheus pushgateway
- By default, the standard docker images will run Interlok as an unprivileged user (You’ve always been able to run interlok as a unprivileged user, It just wasn’t done by default).
- interlok-jmx-jms has been separated into individual provider projects
- Initial support for Asynchronous messaging
- The Default JSON transformation driver is now “simple-json”
- apache-geode is now supported as a caching provider
- Prototype support for multi-payload messages
- The default Saxon transformation engine has been upgraded from 9.8 to 9.9.x
Optional Components Page :