Interlok 3.10.2 has reached GA. It is now available for download.
- UI Config Projects new ‘Optional Components’ tab displays which additional optional components are needed in the Config XML
- Interlok Runtime improvements include:
- The XML schema validation has been improved to report on all schema violations rather than just the first one
- New endpoints that supply ‘readiness’ and ‘liveness’ information in the interlok-workflow-rest-services health-check component
- A new interlok-aws-s3 amazon-s3-extended-copy operation which mirrors CopyOperation but exposes additional object tags and object metadata
- interlok-jclouds-blobstore jclouds-blobstore-connection now supports AWS session tokens when connecting to S3
- interlok-aws-common added support for Signing HTTP Requests to the AWS managed Elasticsearch Service
- Improved performance for BlobStorage object listings, which are now lazy loaded. This covers many components such as aws ListOperation, JsonBlobListRenderer, CsvBlobListRenderer etc.
- If you enable the jetty management component w/o an accompanying jetty.xml configuration, a fail-safe one will be used
- The docker base images will now use a JDK and not a JRE (as certain things like CRaSH requires a JDK)
The formal change log can be found here Or you can check the usual sway presentation
new ‘Optional Components’ tab :