Interlok 3.11.0 has reached GA. It is now available for download.
- The UI Config Page has improved support for project documentation (README.md & markdown comments in channels, workflows and collections)
- Interlok Runtime improvements include:
- ProduceDestination and ConsumeDestination have been deprecated and replaced with simplified configuration elements
- Json Schema Validation now reports more detailed exceptions
- JsonTransformService now supports json and yaml
- JSON can now be encoded and decoded to the JWT (JSON Web Token) standards
- Added support for a HTTP endpoint that Prometheus can scrape for metrics
- Integrated asynchronous publishing via the JCSMP API into the Interlok bridging model. We now support the basic message payload types of text, bytes, xml-bytes and xml-content.
The formal change log can be found here Or you can check the usual sway presentation
new ‘README.md’ support :
markdown comments :