Interlok 3.11.1 has reached GA. It is now available for download.
- The UI Config Settings Editor inputs now have a ‘code autocomplete’ feature for % properties
- Interlok Runtime improvements include:
- The ALTPW password variant has now been marked as deprecated, and the support of it will be removed for Interlok 4.0
- New PooledSplitJoinService which has been designed to improve performance on very very large split messages
- Added (a prototype) One Drive consumer and producer that allows for getting and putting of individual files from/to One Drive.
- configcheck has been improved to generate a deprecated report like the one used for config validation without parsing the console deprecated warnings
- New REST based failed message retrier
The formal change log can be found here
Or you can check the usual sway presentation