Interlok improvements include:
- There is a new ‘Interlok Component Search’ feature in our documentation allowing you to discover all our configurable components
- A new service collection editor has been added to the Config Page that changes the nested display of services in the list container (needs the User Preference ‘enable technical preview features’ to be enabled)
- UI Templates now display the list of required optional components to use the given template
- New documentation page that explains how to auto register an adapter to remote UI Dashboard
- The Solace JCSMP has had many improvements, including updates to use their latest API and add advanced connection/session properties; Reworking of the per-message-properties to be resolvable items, so we can use static and dynamic values; and improvements to the async event handler.
- A new command line installer is available to download
- New ‘proxy’ management component that allows you, for example, to have an API endpoint serviced by Interlok and have Jolokia enabled